The Bodleian Libraries are now accepting applications for Visiting Fellowships to be taken up during academic year 2016-17. Fellowships support periods of research in the Special Collections of the Bodleian Libraries. Fellows are hosted in the Visiting Scholars’ Centre at the Weston Library, where they join a lively research environment.
Details of the fellowship terms and application process can be found on our Fellowships webpage: http://www.bodleian.ox.ac.uk/csb/fellowships.
A list of current visiting fellows and affiliated scholars in academic year 2015-16 can be found here.
For 2016-17, the Bodleian Libraries offer the following named Fellowships:
- Humfrey Wanley Fellowships
- Sassoon Visiting Fellowships
- Bahari Visiting Fellowships in the Persian Arts of the Book
- Byrne-Bussey Marconi Fellowships in the History of Science & Communications
- David Walker Memorial Fellowships in Early Modern History
- Albi Rosenthal Visiting Fellowships in Music
Applications for these fellowships should be made by the deadline of Monday, 14 December 2015.
[Please see the same webpage for Fellowships offered in collaboration with learned societies (application deadlines and eligibility terms vary). ]
For further information, please e-mail Dr Michelle Chew at: email@example.com.
Please do circulate this information with your colleagues and networks.